Dr. Robert Troell - Las Vegas, NV
Las Vegas, NV & Irvine, CA
Cosmetic and Facial Plastic Surgeon
Medical Spa Services (*)
For those looking for a invigorating, yet relaxing experience, a massage is always a wonderful choice. Our spa environment is the place to relax, renew, and re-energize oneself.
The spa ambience captivates one’s senses, however, the personal touch of the hands of a professional fills one’s senses. Lilia D. Ilaban’s experience, education and training are only dwarfed by her congenial demeanor and charm. She has 8 years of experience as a licensed massage therapist. She is also a licensed Aesthetician. Lilia has worked and has owned her own massage practice, and worked for luxury spas. We are honored to have her available to you!
- Body Scrubs & Wraps
- Swedish Massage
- Deep-tissue Massage
- Hot Stone Massage
- Prenatal Massage
- Passive Stretching/ Table Thai
- Trigger Point Therapy
Lilia offers an array of massage
and spa choices.
Benefits of Massage Therapy
- Increases circulation, which allows the body to pump more oxygen and nutrients into your tissues and vital organs, including the larges organ, the skin.
- Stimulates lymphatic flow and the body’s natural defense system
- Relaxes and softens injured and overused muscles
- Reduces muscle spasm and muscle cramping
- Increases joint flexibility, while decreasing discomfort.
- Releases the body’s natural painkiller (endorphins) to control and relieve pain.
- Improves range-of-motion of one’s extremities
- Decreases discomfort caused by lower back pain.
- Relieves pain for migraine sufferers and decreases the need for medication.
For your free private consultation or appointment click here.
Photographs of people used on the following pages are before and after photos of patients who have undergone surgical and non-surgical cosmetic procedures described herein and that provide a reasonable indication of typical results of the advertised procedure. Results may vary and this may not be typical of every user. In the event that this Website uses the image of a non-patient model, we will make reasonably attempts to state that the photo used is of a non-patient model.