“Erase” 10 Years of Aging with a “Face Lift” or “MidFacelift”
Dr. Robert Troell - Las Vegas, NV
Cosmetic and Facial Plastic Surgeon
Face Lift Surgery & MidFacelift Procedure (*)
Remove Coarse Wrinkles, Excess Skin and Alleviate Folds with a Facelift
Are you tired of feeling self-conscious about facial wrinkles and lines? Want to look younger and more beautiful by eliminating drooping skin around your eyes and forehead?
Dr. Robert Troell can help you look younger by tightening your facial skin and eliminating wrinkles making you look several years younger with a Facelift. Facelift Options:
1. Standard facelift
2. Mini-facelifts- a minifacelift undermined the skin of the face about 5 cm (2 inches) from the ear area. The advantages are less discomfort, more rapid recovery of about five days, however, the results in some patients may be not as dramatic, especially if they have signficant jowling and midface drooping (ptosis)
Dr Troell worked for LifeStylelift for two years part time and has done over 600 procedures. He also does other minifacelift procedures:
c. Craniofacial suspension
d. Short incision facelift
He also performs the Extended minifacelift, which undermines the skin down to the mouth area, although the midface area is not lifted or suspended.
This procedure has a better aesthetic outcome in patients with more significant jowls than the minifacelift, with a more rapid recovery, less pain and swelling than a standard facelift.
Mid-facelifts are also an option. This procedure elevates or resuspends the midface (area below the eyes and the cheek area) with only a mild change to the jowls.
Dr Troell has performed more than 1000 facelifts in his career, much more than most surgeons throughout their entire career. Dr Troell has published a paper helping plastic surgeons choose the most appropriate facial rejuvenating procedure for the patient’s individual appearance.
Facelift Surgery Las Vegas, Learn Latest Changes in the Procedure – Patient Education Video
Mid-Facelift Surgery, Las Vegas
(Patient Education Video)
Before and After Face Lifts Photos (*):
Before and After Mid-Face Lifts Photos (*): Click images to enlarge
Benefits of Facelifts, Mini-Facelifts and Mid-Facelifts:
- Look up to 10 years younger by tightening your facial skin.
- Enhance your appearance by eliminating facial wrinkles, lines and “droopy” skin.
- Increased self-esteem and self-confidence.
Facial rejuvenation can be achieved through a variety of techniques depending on one’s concerns and our anatomical findings:
How the Aging Process Works:
Wrinkles, lines and soft tissue volume deficiencies are a normal part of aging. As you age there are three main facial changes:
- Skin wrinkles can result from both environmental effects, such as sun exposure and smoking, and lines of facial expression. Your skin begins to loosen on your face and neck. Crow’s feet appear at the corners of your eyes, horizontal lines appear on your face
- Facial fat pad and subcutaneous fat absorption creates redundant skin and volume deficiencies.
- Drooping of facial and/or neck skin from either loss of support or absorption of the underlying fat results in vertical folds appearing on your neck.
Fortunately you can “turn back time” and look about 10 years younger with a facelift or forehead and eyebrow lifts. This is why facelift surgery, also known as rhytidectomy, has become the third most popular facial plastic surgery procedure in the United States.
Facelift Las Vegas, Patient Testimonial Hazel
- The “Mini Facelift” is a revolutionary cosmetic treatment used for tightening your skin and eliminating facial wrinkles in a minimally invasive way. A mini-facelift delivers impressive results, however, not as significant suspension as a traditional standard facelift.. The mini-facelift rejuvenates the lower one third of the face and the neck.
- A Standard Facelift will be used if you need significant lifting of your facial or neck skin to achieve tight skin and muscle structure. For example, if your cheek fat pad has drooped and needs to be resuspended, or if you have a significant amount of anterior neck skin that needs attention. Also, patients who have undergone bariatric weight loss surgery tend need a standard facelift.
- A Mid-Facelift may be recommended if there is midface drooping resulting in the middle of the face pulling down on the lower eyelid showing more of the white of the eye, or if you have drooping facial soft tissue that results in a jowl. Dr. Troell performs the least invasive type of midface lift with the midface lift incisions located both inside the mouth and in the temporal hair line or through a subciliary incision (below the lower eyelid lashes). The advantage of this procedure is no incisions on the face.
Contact Dr. Troell’s Office for Your Free Consultation:
Dr. Troell and his staff are happy to discuss the Facelift, Mini Facelift and Mid-Facelift procedures with you and answer your questions. Please feel free to call our offices in Las Vegas, Nevada (702) 242-6488.
For your free private consultation or appointment click here.
(*) © 2016 Dr. Troell – Beauty by Design | All Rights Reserved
Photographs of people used on the following pages are before and after photos of patients who have undergone surgical and non-surgical cosmetic procedures described herein and that provide a reasonable indication of typical results of the advertised procedure. Results may vary and this may not be typical of every user. In the event that this Website uses the image of a non-patient model, we will make reasonably attempts to state that the photo used is of a non-patient model.
Dr. Robert J. Troell, MD, FACS (Las Vegas)
|Monday||8:30 AM - 4:30 PM|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM - 4:30 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM - 4:30 PM|
|Thursday||8:30 AM - 4:30 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM - 4:30 PM|
|Saturday||8:30 AM - 1:30 PM|