Enhance Your Appearance with Cosmetic Ear Reshaping
Dr. Robert Troell - Las Vegas, NV
Las Vegas, NV & Irvine, CA
Cosmetic and Facial Plastic Surgeon
Plastic Surgery of Ears And Otoplasty (*)
Are you self-conscious about the size or shape of your ears? Ear reshaping or cosmetic ear surgery (otoplasty) may make a significant improvement in your appearance, self-esteem and improve how you live the rest of your life (*). The procedure can be performed under local anesthesia with minimal discomfort and rapid recovery.
Ear Reshaping Las Vegas
(Patient Education Video)
Before and After Ear Reshaping Photos (*):
View all before and after Ear Reshaping photos
Benefits of Ear Reshaping:
- Reduces protruding ears, drooping ears or excessive ear cupping or projection.
- Re-shapes the size and/or shape of your ears to enhance your appearance.
- Provides a significant improvement in your appearance and self-esteem
How Ear Reshaping Works:
Protruding ears or unusually shaped outer ear (auricle) can be a devastating deformity, especially for the maturing child subject to the ridicule of their peers. Dr. Robert J Troell, FACS, FAAFPRS, FAACS, FAAOHNS, FAASM can help you achieve a significant improvement in your appearance and self-esteem with cosmetic ear reshaping surgery.
This procedure is performed under local anesthesia in adults and usually general anesthesia in a child. The specific type of cosmetic reshaping procedure is dictated by the anatomical deformity:
- A “lop-ear deformity” refers to the superior part of the ear drooping downward and is caused by the absence of an ear cartilage fold known as the antihelix (the smaller curved, inner ridge of the ear that parallels the outer curve of the ear).
- A “cup-ear deformity” refers to the exuberant cup-like cartilage bowl near the ear canal that produces excessive ear projection.
Dr. Troell provides cosmetic ear reshaping surgery to correct both types of deformities.
He actually has undergone this procedure himself and understands the motivation for having the procedure, limitations , recovery and possible side effects.
Contact Dr. Troell’s Office for Your Free Consultation:
Dr. Troell and his staff are happy to discuss the Ear Reshaping procedure with you and answer your questions. Please feel free to call our offices in Las Vegas, Nevada (702) 242-6488 and Irvine, California (949) 220-0532.
For your free private consultation or appointment click here.
Photographs of people used on the following pages are before and after photos of patients who have undergone surgical and non-surgical cosmetic procedures described herein and that provide a reasonable indication of typical results of the advertised procedure. Results may vary and this may not be typical of every user. In the event that this Website uses the image of a non-patient model, we will make reasonably attempts to state that the photo used is of a non-patient model.