May 2000: Stanford Sleep Disorders Clinic and Research Center, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, California. Surgical Seminar entitled Contemporary Concepts and Techniques in Obstructive Sleep Apnea.
- Palatal Surgery: Evaluation of Available Techniques, Caveats and Pitfalls.
- Polysomnography: What does a surgeon need to know?
- Overview of Medical Therapy and Surgical Indications.
- Insurance Issues and 3rd Party Reimbursement.
- Nasal Surgery: Available Techniques and Introduction of a New Procedure- Nasal Rim Reconstruction.