February 2000: Otolaryngology Update, Otolaryngology Research Foundation & Tripler Army Medical Center, Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Interpretation of Sleep Studies.
- Pre-surgical Evaluation in Sleep-Disordered Breathing.
- Site Specific Surgical Therapy: Hyoid Myotomy and Suspension and Mandibular Osteotomy with Genioglossus Advancement.
- Evaluation of New Technology: Radiofrequency Volumetric Tissue Reduction for Snoring and Obstructive Sleep Apnea.
- Maxillomandibular Advancement Surgery for Obstructive Sleep Apnea Syndrome.