April 2001: Stanford Sleep Disorders Clinic and Research Center, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, California. Surgical Seminar entitled Contemporary Concepts and Techniques in Obstructive Sleep Apnea.
- The Basis of Objective Evaluation of Sleep.
- The Treatment Approach in Children with Sleep-Disordered Breathing.
- Overview of Medical Therapy and Surgical Indications.
- Rationale and Treatment Approaches to Nasal Obstruction in Sleep-Disordered Breathing.
- Treatment Approach to Retropalatal Obstruction.