Dr. Robert Troell - Las Vegas, NV
Las Vegas, NV & Corona Del Mar, CA
Cosmetic and Facial Plastic Surgeon
- Spring 2006 – Fox Five News, Channel 5, Las Vegas, Nevada. Health News Segment. Sleep Paralysis.
- Summer 200 – Documentary: Skin City: The Evolving Face of Las Vegas, Las Vegas, Nevada.
- August 2002 – WNBC, Channel 3, Las Vegas, Nevada, Health News segment. New surgical techniques for snoring: The uvulopalatal flap and radiofrequency tissue reduction of the soft palate.
- December 2001 – WABC, Channel 13, Las Vegas, Nevada, Health News segment. Radiofrequency tissue reduction of the soft palate for snoring.
- October – Dec 2001 – WABC, Channel 13, “Doctor Talk”, staff physician and surgeon, Weekly television show. Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery topics.
- June 2001 – WNBC, New York, New York- “Dateline”- Special report. The road to danger: The comparative risks of driving while sleepy.
- April 1999 – WABC, San Francisco, California- New medical technology: Radiofrequency tissue reduction for snoring and obstructive sleep apnea.
- December 1990 – WNBC-“911”- News segment, New York, New York. A night in the emergency room at San Francisco General Hospital on New Years eve.
- July 1989 – Armed Forces Radio & Television Service, Cubi Point Naval Air Station, Philippines –News segment. US Navy medical personnel celebrate the successful extraction and medical treatment of an earthquake survivor. Dr. Robert J Troell, FACS, FAAFPRS, FAACS, FAAOHNS, FAASM receives a meritorious service medal for his role in risking his life to save the trapped earthquake victim.
- July 1989 – Armed Forces Radio & Television Service and CNN, Cubi Point Naval Air Station, Philippines- News segment. US Navy military and medical response to the devastating Philippine earthquake.
- September 1984 – WABC, Tampa, Florida- News segment. Personal impressions of first days of medical school.
Contact Dr. Troell’s Office for Your Free Consultation:
Dr. Troell and his staff are happy to discuss Reconstructive Plastic Surgery procedures with you and answer your questions. Please feel free to call our offices in Las Vegas, Nevada (702) 242-6488 and Corona Del Mar, California (949) 220-0532.
For your free private consultation or appointment click here.