Liposuction/Fat Transfer Workshop
(2-Day REFRESHER COURSE)
As a Past Attendee, you can attend a REFRESHER COURSE for only a fraction of the cost.
Discounted Price for Past Attendees: USD$2,500
Sponsored by the University of Nevada, Reno and
Robert j Troell, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Robert Troell, MD, FACS
The Center of Excellence for Facial Plastic & Reconstructive
The Institute for Advanced Body Sculpting
are pleased to invite physicians and other healthcare professionals
to attend a 2-Day CME Activity / Live Surgical Workshop.
Includes “Hands-on experience” in Operating Room
Advanced Liposuction, Fat Cell Cosmetic Grafting,
Comprehensive Platelet Rich Plasma Aesthetic Treatments,
& Stem Cell Harvesting, Processing and Administration
Robert Troell, MD, FACS
Stanford University trained
Diplomate of Six Medical & Surgical Boards
Facial Plastic Surgeon
Beauty by Design
7975 W. Sahara, Suite 104
Las Vegas, Nevada 89117
Saturday AND Sunday
July 21-22, 2018
7:30 AM - 5:15 PM
This live educational activity is designed for physicians and other interested healthcare practitioners to enhance clinical competence and improve patient care by increasing knowledge of the benefits, limitations and risks of current technologies, techniques and equipment used to perform liposuction, facial fat grafting, facial implants and fillers, stem cell transfers, and skin resurfacing. Discussion and hands-on demonstrations will include facial and body fat grafting, stem cell transfers, platelet rich plasma preparation, natural breast augmentation, gluteal sculpting (Brazilian Butt Lift) and high definition liposuction.
Download the PDF Course Syllabus for full details of the Surgical Workshop.
Following the activity, participants should be able to:
- Summarize the benefits and limitation of different liposuction techniques
- Discuss the benefits and limitations of non-invasive body contouring devices
- Evaluate the benefits and limitations of liposuction & fat processing devices
- Identify potential pitfalls and utilize complication avoidance strategies
- Perform Brazilian Butt Lift, Natural Breast Augmentation & Facial Fat Grafting techniques
- Define the science of stem and regenerative cells and platelet rich plasma in fat grafting
- List the benefits and limitations of each different fat harvesting devices and techniques
- Evaluate the efficacy of noninvasive versus minimally invasive Cellulite Treatment comparing laser and ultrasound technologies
- Demonstrate the appropriate use of platelet rich plasma in topical applications, surgical glues, and “Vampire Facelifts
- Recognize the different Abdominoplasty techniques and the advantages of Lipoabdominoplasty (Avelar) technique