As the terminology notes, a High-Definition Liposculpture, results in a highly defined body contour delineating the musculature and superficial topography of the underlying anatomy. Both men and women desire a slim, athletic and aesthetically pleasing body form. In woman, the abdomen and upper torso are treated differently to ensure a feminine shape.
High-Definition Liposculpture – Basic Principles:
- Remove superficial fat
- Remove all of deep fat
- Etch superficial fat to sculpt a muscular, defined appearance
High-Definition Procedure Technique in Detail:
- Administration of wetting solution containing lidocaine (for post-treatment discomfort relief), epinephrine (stopping bleeding) and salt water in the form of saline or Lactated Ringers solution (assists in fat cell separation).
- Delivery of VASER ultrasound energy superficially then deep layers of fat
- Removal of superficial fat along the borders of muscles and along muscle attachments
- Complete deep fat removal
- Superficial fat removal
- Fat and stem cell transfer to muscle bellies, the chest and buttocks (fat intramuscular placement)
- Fat and stem cell transfer placed under the skin (fat subcutaneous placement), such as the breasts in women, face and buttocks in men and women
- Completion of “etching” of the superficial fat at the muscle insertions and attachments to produce the high-definition appearance. Also, VASER liposculpture healing produces the most skin tightening of any technique.
High-Definition Liposuction is a “Safe Liposuction”
Prior to each fat removal (liposuction) step of the procedure, VASER ultrasound technology separates the fat from surrounding tissue without injuring the fat cells. The tissue “selectivity” of VASER also avoids injury to nerves, blood vessels, and connective tissue. There is 30-35% less bruising and bleeding compared to standard liposuction and the most skin tightening of any energy-based technology with 53% more skin tightening than standard liposuction with laser liposuction only producing 38%. The VASER accelerates both general fat removal and superficial muscle etching.
The Science of Ultrasound-Assisted Liposuction (VASER)
Related Procedures Performed in Las Vegas
- Total Definer Body Contouring (High-Definition VASER Ultrasound Liposculpture)
- Standard VASER Ultrasound-Assisted Liposuction
- Natural Breast Augmentation (Stem & Fat Cell Grafting)
- Brazilian Butt Lift (Gluteal Sculpting)
- Facial Fat Grafting
- Silicon Breast Augmentation
- Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck)
- Extremity Sculpting
Want to learn more about this advanced procedure? Call us at 702-242-6488.